Tax Advice Cheltenham
Are you paying the right amount of tax?
When it comes to tax, our aim is simple; to proactively find ways to save you money and utilise tax saving initiatives wherever possible.
Are you paying the correct amount of tax?
The chances are you’re not entirely sure. That’s where we can help. Tax law is continually changing and becoming more complex. It is therefore very rare that an individual or business cannot benefit from, or has no need for, readily accessible expert advice on taxation.
We advise a large number of people with their personal and company tax planning. The areas we cover include:
- Tax efficient remuneration of directors and employees
- Using personal tax reliefs fully
- Benefits in kind v’s salary
- Salary v’s dividend
- Unincorporated v’s limited company
- Employing spouse/partner/family in your business
The team at DJ Coulter & Associates will offer you peace of mind by:
- Ensure everything is filed on time
- Ensure you only pay the smallest amount of tax that you have to
- Advise you on how to avoid pitfalls which could mean you pay more tax than is necessary
- Ensure you avoid any nasty surprises at the end of the year – you’ll always know exactly how much tax you owe
- Help you develop key tax strategies
- Advice and assistance with tax planning